We may change this Personal Data Protection Policy, which will apply from October 2021.
Welcome to our Personal Data Protection Policy relating to the operation of the following websites: www.grandegrammairedufrançais.com and www.abonnements.grandegrammairedufrançais.com (hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Website"). Éditions Actes Sud is the owner and is in charge of controlling your personal data.
The protection of your personal data is an essential part of our relationship with you, whether you are a customer (subscriber to our services and products) or a user of our Website (see our Conditions générales de vente et d’utilisation (General Terms and Conditions). This relationship, founded on a principle of transparency, aims to respect your private life in accordance with the current regulation in France and Europe, in particular pursuant to the Loi Informatique et Libertés and the Règlement Général sur la Protection des Données (RGPD) (hereinafter the “Regulation”).
This policy informs you on the categories of personal data we process, how we use it, the categories of recipients to whom we disclose it, and the rights you have.
What data are we collecting?
The Website may collect personal data directly from you or indirectly via third parties. Based on your cookie choices, and in accordance with the principle of minimization, we collect only the data necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
The mandatory fields are indicated by the * sign.
If you are a private individual, the following data will be required for your registration:
- identifying data: including your name*, first name* and title*, the name of your company if you are subscribed by your company, your date of birth, your activity;
- contact data: your email address*, your phone numer ;
- billing data: your billing address*.
If you are a professional (institution or company), the data collected when you request a quote or registration will be the following:
- identifying data: including your name*, first name* and title*, the name of your company or your institution*, your role or function within this company or local institution*;
- contact data: your phone number* and your email address*;
- desired number of connections *.
In order to register your order, our customer service will ask you:
- the name of your company or institution*;
- the billing address if it differs from the address of your company or institution*;
- your VAT identification number*.
If you are acting on behalf of a institution, we will ask that you provide us with one or several IP addresses of this institution so as to enable a proper operation of your accesses (simultaneous accesses).
Whether you are a private individual or a professional, the data collected as part of your use of our services is the following:
- connection and browsing data: including your computer IP address, the connection and usage logs;
- financial data: your methods and history of payment;
- commercial data: the list of product and services you have access to;
- location data, to check from which country you are connecting.
As part of the collection and management of your questions asked through the FAQ module, "Questions" tab on each page of GGF's offerings, we collect:
- Your first name* ;
- Your email address*;
- Your language.
We remind you that the Publisher reserves the right to display or not the questions and answers exchanged via the FAQ, in order to allow a better understanding of its services to GGF Users.
If you have an account, you can consult, rectify or delete your data by logging in.
If you do not have an account, you can consult, rectify or delete your data from the page: https://abonnements.grandegrammairedufrançais.com/en/module/lgconsultas/privacy after entering your e-mail address.
To what ends?
Your personal data is collected and processed only on the legal basis provided by the Regulation:
• as part of our contract when you subscribe to our service:
- customer account management;
- customer or user identification and authentication;
- communication with the customer (technical and commercial support);
- management of pre-litigation, litigation and non-payment;
- management of rights and requests to exercise people’s rights;
- provision and operation of services.
• for legitimate interests or, where applicable, on the basis of your consent:
- fight against fraud and prevention of non-payment;
- enrichment and enhancement of the customer/prospect base;
- provision of personalised recommendations based on usage analysis;
- development of the products and services of the Grande Grammaire du Français or of third parties (Actes Sud and associates) and commercial prospection; – organisation of online lotteries and games;
- statistical studies, audience measurements and analysis.
We only keep your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or to enable us to meet our legal obligations.
Personal data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum of 5 years (five) from the end of the commercial relationship.
To which recipients?
Your personal data may be processed by authorised staff of the group, and partners or service providers of the Grande Grammaire du Français (see below). The use of such partners or service providers is necessary for the proper accomplishment of the contract between you and the Grande Grammaire du Français.
If these recipients are required to process your data outside the European Union, transfers will be made in accordance with the Regulation.
How secure is your data?
We have defined technical and organisational measures to protect your data in an appropriate manner according to its nature, the extent of its processing and its accessibility. This may include setting up an SSL certificate, redirecting DNS, blocking DDOS attacks, encrypting data, managing access rights and secure flows. We also use the HTTPS protocol with TLS 1.3. Our server is secured and hosted in the European Union, in France.
The security and protection of your data is an obligation for all our employees and our service providers.
About your rights
What are your rights?
You may request at any time access to your personal data, as well as its rectification, its deletion (insofar as this does not prevent the proper performance of the contract or compliance with the legal obligations of www.grandegrammairedufrançais.com and www.abonnements.grandegrammairedufrançais.com) and the limitation of one or more particular data processing operations that concern you, under the conditions provided for by the Regulation.
You also have the right to change or withdraw, at any time, the consents you have given us regarding the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability, under the conditions provided for by the Regulation.
Your personal data may be retained or deleted after your death in accordance with the Regulation. You have the right to instruct the Grande Grammaire du Français to communicate this data to a third party that you have previously designated.
Terms of exercise
To find out more about our Politique de protection des données à caractère personnel (Personal Data Protection Policy), or to exercise your rights at any time, you can visit your personal space or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send us a letter at:
Grande Grammaire du Français
À l’attention du DPO
Éditions ACTES SUD
47, rue du Docteur-Fanton
BP 90038 13633
You will need to give us your name, first name as well as a copy of an identity document. If you are not satisfied with our exchanges, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) at the following address: CNIL - 3, place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
Updating of transmitted data
The information you provide us must be accurate and up-to-date. You must also inform us without delay of any significant changes that concern you.